Affordable Dental Implants
Are you ready to replace your missing teeth with dental implants in Dallas? Although you are excited to regain the next best thing to your natural teeth, you are concerned about their cost. It is no secret they are more expensive upfront than traditional options, but they are more cost-effective long-term. Now, they are more affordable than ever without compromising their quality, so you can invest in your smile. At Texas Wisdom Teeth and Dental Implants, we will help you replace your missing teeth while keeping your new smile within your budget.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
There is no set amount for dental implants because the cost is based on your individual treatment plan. As a result, what your friend or neighbor paid for their procedure will not be the same amount for you. During your initial consultation, we take the time to explain the cost of your new smile, which is separated by your treatment phases, including:
- Initial Consultation: You need an examination, which includes x-rays and a CT scan to ensure you are a candidate for dental implants.
- Additional Procedures: It is common to need additional procedures before having your posts placed, such as tooth extractions.
- Dental Implant Posts: Your posts are surgically placed into your jawbone to act as new roots. You will need to pay for sedation or anesthesia and the cost of each post.
- Abutments & Restorations: Abutments are connector pieces between your posts and your restorations. You need to pay for each fixture and the cost of your dental prosthetic.
How Can I Get Affordable Dental Implants?
Everyone loves a good deal; however, dental implants are not an area where you should focus on getting the lowest price. There are many dental practices that offer discounted rates; but the products they use may be low-quality, which can compromise the long-term success of your new smile. Not to mention the dentist may not have the qualifications you need. Instead, it is best to focus on:
- Qualifications & Experiences
- Quality of Materials
- Reviews & Testimonials
- Advanced Technology
How Can I Pay for Dental Implants?
Do not let the dental implant cost in Dallas deter you from completing your smile. There are several ways to keep the treatment affordable, such as using your dental insurance. Although it will not pay for the entire treatment, your policy can help lower the cost of certain aspects, like the restorations. We help you maximize the value of your policy to reduce the amount you need to pay out-of-pocket.
We also offer payment options through our Dallas office.
- Seasonal specials on the cost of dental implants
- 0% interest financing through CareCredit.
- Lending club.
You can also “Pay Into” your account over time to build a credit balance to cover your surgery. If you decided not to proceed with the treatment, or your treatment plan changes, your payments of credit are returned to you. Since the process of placing and restoring dental implants can take several months, the expense is diffused over time.
Contact our office today to receive your custom estimate for dental implants.